Tuesday, May 09, 2006

HELP HELP HELP


HELP HELP HELP….. I am having designers block. I just can’t seem to find the right layout for Golden Grammy’s blog. I pictured a pimped out site, flashing gold and glitter, a Grammy award…. but I am not sure it fits. I need some input or graphics. At first, the name was perfect, now I am not so sure… I tried to switch it to Golden Granny but she’s not your everyday granny. She is truly golden but when I see GRANNY… I see grandma…


see mom …I am also a wishy washy woman also…. Someone make a decision. PLEASE!!!

It’s like back in kindergarten and you draw another picture of a flower, they all tell you “It’s very pretty” but you know they really truly hate it and it just scribbles.

SOOOOOOOOOO………

Middle aged WMF seeking Blog name/Title. Just starting journey into retirement. 5’1” athletic, clean, honest, and frugal…. loves wine, popcorn, veggies, walking, reading, grand babies, and keeping busy.

Looking for something along the lines of….

Petite Prattle

Minute Musings from Mom

Little Red Roadrunner

Wine-ings of Wonder Woman

Minute Musings from the Mediator

Wandering Wonders of my World

It’s after ten, what are my children doing?

Hot-n-Hyper Grandma

On my walk today….

Natterings from the Nest

Sagacity

Mexican Mama’s Musings

Fish Taxi's imput... (thanks fishtaxi... I know you care about me and my stress).

Ckickadees Chuckling Changes
Diary of an Eagle Squad Leader
Calendar Cabaret
Pretending To Work
the Sassy Shoes News
Fill Dirt Wanted
I Could Go On and On...

Buffalo's....
tooth pick
twiggy
bean pole
BEACH ROAD RUNNER

Dad... Mama Cat...but she's an eagle!!!

11 comments:

  1. All great creators occasionally get blocks, I walk around in one most of the time. I like the concept of Golden Granny but if you are not satisfied, which I am assuming you are not after reviewing your list. Besides her children, grand children, walking, and wine, one of her real love is classical music. In fact, she has once again started playing the piano which is so great to hear her play. So, taking that into consideration and the role that music has played in her and her families life, how about something with Rhapsody in it. (Rhapsody; Highly emotional literary work) A term quite commonly used in the classical music world and in titles of classical pieces. She likes to ramble on when she writes, so how about somethng like:
    Rhapsodic Ramblings
    Matriarchs Rhapsody
    Terry's Rhapsody
    Rhapsodic Notes (Playing with concept of musical notes)
    One of her favorite pieces, which she also played for competition is "Rustles of Spring", then you coulod change it for each season and she would have a complete Rhapsody, Spring, summer, fall and winter! Just some thoughts to ponder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhapsodic Prattle
    Rhapsodies of Life
    My Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like minute mussings from the mediator....or....It's after 10 what are my children doing....Dads idea of rhapsodic is good but valette has that title doesn't she?

    but...petit prattle is like dads and I think that is cool too....sister quit stressing what ever you do will turn out great...not like when you were in kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Shana -whatever you choose will be great. You are probably the most clever woman I know and the other blogspots look wonderful, so just do what you've been doing! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a new person to pick on, I knew she would eventaully pop her head up! Just have to be patient! So good to see you apply your name to your writing. We now have a "blond" to pick on, a "Homer City Employee" at that! Dana, the thing to do is never take anyone serious in what they say or write. Most of them take a jab and then run or just ignore your return comments. There is a couple that like to reply somehthing between the lines, that is eldom John as he only write a couple of lines. It has opened up a entire new entertainment field. Trust my site, I will never lead you astray with mis-information. If Shana tells you that she knows Latin and if some particular word is Latin, check it out in your Latin Dicionary. Did you know that in Latin, "Philo" means "Ten"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhapsody in Blue

    Treble Clef Granny in B minor

    What ever you come up with will be great! Your dads blog is great reading. I love reading your family blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fish Taxi.... I think my dad was born to blog. Many many people have asked if you are related, to my in-laws....I am starting to think of you as family.

    I REALLY like the "Treble Clef Granny in B minor"

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck, all of your names sound good, bubble gum in a dish and pick one, I guess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heidi got caugtht trying to pass her own motehr off as a cross dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am coming up to Anchortown this weekend to buy a 1991 Mitsubishi Montero LS and scouting around for fish cans.

    It would be funny if we could meet and brainstorm blog names.

    Course stan would have to give his stamp of approval:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Taxi that would be cool...I think mom is going to go with "Golden Grammy"... but it would be cool to meet...maybe for coffee ...oh wait you drink beer...and could go for a galss of wine!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete