Thursday, March 23, 2006

YET THEY WON’T BLOG

Okay, so I have a few in-laws, you know who you are, out there that are leading very exciting lives, YET THEY WON’T BLOG! Why, I say?

I need a few answers about what the rumor mill is saying…

  • info on the Iditarod Trail, and what it is like riding it on a snow machine. Pictures would be nice.
  • info about being mentioned on the Rush Limbaugh show.
  • info about being interviewed by a comedian.
  • info about being interviewed, while on the Iditarod Trail.

Anything else I should know????HUH????

5 comments:

  1. I know who yu are talking about and I do agree, there is also a son / daughter in law who happens to be your brother and sistr in law that also peek into the sites without startinmg a Blog, thjere is also a few nephews / nieces and cousins out there peeking at us that are not yet hanging with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they peeking....I would love to hear from my big brother...I miss him. Also this year we need to start planning food for memorial day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How horrible that the only family news we get is from each others' blogs. If it weren't for the blogs, I wouldn't know a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why wont they join us...I would LOVE to blog with the cousins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Marty and I are out of the loop on a couple of those. Keep up the guilt trips Heidi, maybe one day our persistance will pay off.

    And Stan you had me giggling - you're sooooo sucked into blogging (like the rest of us)... How great.

    ReplyDelete