Monday, May 14, 2007

10 days

Life has resumed, we are all back into the schedule, and the petty arguing has resumed. The weekend was full of friends and family, which was very nice. I am finding myself a bit board now that leading scouts (for this year) is over for me. A few more fun get togethers but someone else is heading up all of that, so I can be the parent calling at the last minute to see what is going on. I LOVE IT and am taking full advantage. I should be taking care of planning and a web site, but motivation has not found me...
The home front is all good my days are filled with serving Tay, although she is up ad around more everyday, and is getting very good at maneuvering around the house with the casts and new chair. Her Physical Terrorist has been coming to the house, it is nice to see De again and Tay is loving only having to work on upper body strength.
Yesterday I took Rose shopping we got her graduation dress, new bra's, track shoes and dress shoes. Her feet are now bigger then mine now so there goes my all my new shoes. Oh, well, I still can look forward to her cloths. She looks so grown up in her new outfit and heels. Tomorrow she has a track meet I will keep you posted how she does.
Byrd is still vying for medical attention, with Roses broken arm (this last winter) and Tay's surgery, we have been getting phone calls from the school nurse daily. Last week is was a broken nose, but before that it was peanut allergies, and hip problems. It doesn't help that Saturday, Riley (my yungest great neice) broke her fibula and now is in a full leg cast. She goes into today to see a real bone doctor, her poor mama I hope a real emergency never happens. They took her in on Saturday to the ER and they x-rayed the wrong leg, and told her she had some torn muscles. They get her home and Shana tells them they did the wrong leg. So another trip to the ER on Sunday and it turns out to be broken. I will have to take some movies of her trying to walk with one leg casted straight...should make for some good laughs. 10 more days and I am free...in the woods, no obligations, no phone, and no internet.... Its Time for some real planning!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I hope Tay's doing good. Tell her i said hi. I was wondering if Devyn or Kym was planning on bringing a friend to anchor point on memorial weekend.
    Can't wait to see you!!!!
    -blondie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, NEW BRA!!!! What is this all about? No Way, not my little grand daughter!! Looking forward to the the weeks ahead and sitting around the fire pit - should see my ultimate "fire pit throne"! "This Seat Is Reserved"

    ReplyDelete