Sunday, April 09, 2006

Julian Beever


I meant to send this out to you al in a mass mailing….it was sent to me by my Mom-In-Law, so most of you have seen it. I lost the email somewhere so I had to recreated here*. These are not all of the pictures but s few of my favorites … These are all drawn ON the sidewalk... the 3d is amazing.

This is the work of Julian Beever, he does chalk drawings in the streets of England, France, Germany, Australia, and Belgium. JD is looking for "dusky" (spellcheck tried to chnage this to Ducky, my conculsion its not a word) colored side walk chalks, the darker dusky the better.







This is view from the other side….


*Okay, I really just cannot think of anything clever to write. Playing Solitaire is eating my brains.

4 comments:

  1. There once was a girl named "tinker",
    who realy liked to "dinker",
    seems one day,
    she had her say,
    and now she is not much of a thinker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinker's thinker's is all maxed out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a young woman named Shana,
    whose brains were part of a bannana,
    She told sister,"get real",
    then started to peel,
    And the strings were left on a bandana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That guy is incredible! I wish he would come here.

    ReplyDelete