Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Clean Up

As, usual at this time of year, I am cleaning up the ol'computer system. John got me a MyBook for Christmas and it has done WONDERS for the speed of my computer. All of my photo's and music (and Johns crap that is twice the size of mine)it stored there now, between that and the memory Valette gave us, I am ZIPPY. I can't believe the difference. I still have this quirk on start up, I think I partitioned my drive or something. It needs to see a professional...

Anyway, what I really wanted to say is I am now able to finish some video projects that I found (the slow computer is not holding me back anymore)....While sorting and backing up photo's early this year I found these....

This one was taken with the "Gateway" camera in 2003, we had 30sec of sound option and it had to be recorded separately from the video. I don't know how I was going to get her the message but...with time... I think it will finally get there.



Closed captioning brought to you by...ME!!

"We love and miss you Grandma Jeanette...oh, you messed it up"



Here is baby Lou ...also taken in 2003.



4 comments:

  1. I to have been busy working on my computer system, a notice will be posted later on HITW. Happy New year and congrats on your new, faster system with all of John's junk stowed on it - why is a guy's stuff always "junk" in the eyes of a woman? Those little girls have surely growed up rapidluy in comparison to the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some would find it hard to believe that baby is gonna be five soon...me I can NOT wait....
    here comes kindergarten
    here comes kindergarten
    Maybe it will save my brain...
    here comes kindergarten
    here comes kindergarten...
    how to evade the deadline....
    (may have to wait an extra year to send Warren...think he misses the cut off...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know that if any body's "junk" freezes the OS, it must be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute.

    Isn't youTube grand? blogger upload only worked for a bit for me.

    ReplyDelete