Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Card

Well, some should have gotten our Christmas card, if not it will be coming (or I don't have an address and its sitting on my desk), I am sorry if I am ruining it for any of you but I feel like I should have explained in the card.

I wanted the project done, so I set my girls out to get the photo for the card, I needed some inspiration, and they needed a project. All I asked was they take lots of photo's, they all three need to be in it, and I get one traditional photo in front of the tree. Well they used the tree....


Charlie's Angles

Real Life

Speak-Hear-See no evil
(note the Manson shirt purposely worn)


Sending you our love,
Merry Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Got your card today, glad to see you still had our address and it is not still sitting on your desk like so many others. Rest assured, it was appreciated and your mother's commet was "I bet, Heidi made this cute card". Did you get my card yet? Oh, i forgoty it is still sitting here and was returned to me for lack of postage, no one told me you had to pay to mail a etter atthe P.O., I send out email all the time with no stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids loved your card!! Good job girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few days ago, I posted a picture of a little girl sitting on Santa's lap. John and you were right, that is my youngest daughter. Picture from 78 or 79 time frame, Attck Squadron 95 at Whidbey, Personnel First Class Jerry Moore. It was a squadron Christmas party for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks...I added that information to the photo...so know I will always know who Santa is.

    ReplyDelete