Saturday, January 06, 2007

I didn't do it....

Okay...maybe it is... I probably shouldn’t have done it, but I wanted it so bad that it became a need. I know it is the wrong time of year for spending, but I wanted it so bad it became a need. I tried to talk myself out of it, butby then I needed it. I had guilt until I saw the outcome….but it could have been worse.

Rose's Birthday Amaryllis

Byrd in JD's snow tunnel.

I wondered how long it would take for this to happen....
surprises me it took a year before the kids to figured out what fun dress up is.


I can't wait to find some more subjects to shoot...or and the video!!

8 comments:

  1. Way to go girl! Congratulations, a very nice camera, now I can get your input as that is the same camera that I had picked out for your mother but I had some concerns, so maybe you can help me. Great shots and I know you will put it to good use, photography has always been your thing. Did you get the model or adaptor that will use the type of batteries that Brit's camera uses? Looking forward to some great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that new camera smell. I need to come over and lick it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valette you could come lick it... but erica has already drooled all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know fromexperiance that your camera will pay for its self...as the new year began I looked at my pictures and relized that I captured so many memories (almost 6500) and 99.9% of them were of good quality. Not only that but with the push of a button I can also capture excellent video also. Heidi, I do not need to tell you to ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG It's like my camera with a few extra steroids. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete