Saturday, June 09, 2007

Encampment

The girls are having fun at camp, they made, bird houses that look like racing cars, beaded necklaces, tie dying, and rockets.
The girls at camp have a new tent, THANKS POPE! I brought it out last night and set it up, we forgot to lay a ground cloth before we staked in the bottom, poor Caity, had to crawl under the tent (that the leaders were to lazy to un-stake), to stretch out the ground cloth (tarp).... after we ate dinner and went to the talent show, swapped our SWAPS, and had a dance with a great DJ. I danced so much and laughed so hard. What a great night!!! I left around 11pm and the girls were still having fun.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like everyne is having fun, is camp for the girls or the leaders? Let's see, 1,200 girl scouts, each troop haviong aminimum of two adult leaders. I figure that is about 431 leaders in camp, takes only half of them to watch over that many girls, especially aftr TAPS. Why can I picture 215.5 ladies bar hopping in Silicone Valley on the a nightly basis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how MANY times that thought was brought up. Margarita's TOMORROW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the shuttles that were required to take all 215.5 to those seedy establishments. They must have camped close to the FG in Palmer. Here I is today in Tok. 100 miles from the border which I'll cross over this morning.

    ReplyDelete