Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Bug

The camp bug hit me yesterday and sent me to bed, between trips to the John to deposit anything and everything I put in my stomach. The laundry from our Anchor Point trip is still getting done, the house is a mess, the yards needs tended to, and there are flowers to plant (thanks for the plants Jola)... but the Girl Scout Troops are ready for Encampment and I didn't have to plan much. My scout moms are so good and just MAYBE they will have a good time and will volunteer to head up such a big project again. They meet for departure in and hour. I will be making nightly trip to Palmer to bring them dinner, but I don't have to stay the night. YEAH!!!

Shana is doing well, her PEEP-Mellow, burnt her pretty severely, but they think she lost the feeling in the tip of her finger because of her treatment. FROST BITE!! Her blister is still intact so they will wait until Monday to take it off and look under it. The blood flow and feeling are returning. She got a nice welcoming home, a new roof, or a ripped up roof. The landlord came over and got her sons to start tearing her roof off getting prepared to repair. While they were at it they did something to the power going into the house, because only half of her house is powered. Thank god I only had to deal with the flu bug.

1 comment:

  1. Don'tyou wish you had stayed in camp and not went back to the city, see what happens when your system gets use to breathing quality fresh air and then returing back to the smogg of LA. Poor shana, first the peep gets her and now her roof - think she is ready to return to the HITW?

    ReplyDelete