Sunday, June 22, 2008

Are you Smarter Then My 5th Grader?

You have 3 tigers, 1 leopard, 4 lions, 2 jaguars, and 2 cheetahs, how cats with spots?
Is a yellow Jacket is a Wasp or a Bee?
Do you hold a recorder like a flute or an oboe?
Which lasted longer the Revolutionary War or the Civil War?

She tried, two Saturdays in a row, but when the questions are spoken to you, you have only a minute to answer, and you are answering in front of a panel of judges, things are much harder. Her little heart was a little broken that we weren't going to be spending June 28th in the real LA, but nothing a breakfast at IHOP couldn't fix.


We had Barley's Moley-Mole, removed, he is still a little shy about the scar, but you can tell he is feeling better about his appearance.


I finally am cleaning out the garage, I am finally (or making John) figuring out what to do with some of the junk he brings home. Things will be very different from my drawing, we decide the drawing would be to small to grow anything in. OHH I can't wait till next spring!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to answer all those questions, but I did not know the answers, so yes, your fifth grader is smarter than I. So, you have a building project going on, hey, that is go experience for what is to come. Going to make a family room out of the garage? Big screen, pool table, poker table, wet bar and a buffet table. Should have room. If the Plumma needs any help, give me a call and I will come running with my hammer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hLook forward to seeing you guys--Cris (BMW) bought a excavator to play with, so hes gonna level both spots Thursday. After that we only need materials.

    ReplyDelete