Friday, November 30, 2007

I am liking this

I am liking this everyone leaves the house at a different time. One gets up and gets ready, as I wish her a good day and send her out the door, another appears from her den and proceeds out straight out the door, when that one is gone the last of the crew awakes and gets up and lazes around until she finally leaves, I have a half an hour of me time before I must leave. It repeats itself in the afternoon adding John to the list. It gives me quality time in the morning and the afternoon with each one! Best of all....NO MORE MORNING FIGHTS!

Speaking of mornings, I have found that the Chicken crows every morning at 8am, this Chicken will someday turn into a Rooster and I am wondering why he is calling my Byrd so early.

I saw Santa today at the mall, he was parking his SUV in a handicap parking spot, I think he was starting his shopping also. He was going to pick me up that sleek black leather jacket I have wanted for years, that I got but just wasn't right. I started my Christmas shopping … HAAHA ….I make me laugh!

2 comments:

  1. Still way to early for Christmas shopping, still to maany peole to large of selction. Christmas eve is best time, less shoppers and the shelves inthe stores are barron so it makes the selction process easier - Safgeway usuallyhas a god special on suasages on Chrismtas Eve,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like life is slowing down sister...I am sooo happy for you...(that was sarcasm lol) me I am gonna spend all day listening to your next blog hehehehehe mooooooommeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete