Monday, November 26, 2007

Home sick...

...after a four day weekend, I feel really bad, really, for having to call in sick, but my youngest partied way to much this weekend and has a tummy ache. So it is now a five day weekend, and after farting around with Blog layouts yesterday, I really need the extra day to catch up.
Laying out the new layout was quiet easy, using the templates (link at the bottom of page), and Blogger has made it REALLY easy to add those cool things to make it your own. I would like to play with another project but a domain name is holding me back. Why is naming a web site so much harder then a child?
Okay back to work...already spent to much time here!

12 comments:

  1. Easy for some, for others it is a nightmare and no need akinghte time to do it when you know a "tinker".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new layout Heidi!

    I'm home sick today, too.

    Hope your little one is back up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why dosen't the HITW show that a new posting has beenmade? I use your site to reduce my time scanning to see who blogged and who did not blog - today, it saved me almost three and half minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should be 7:33 if it is working correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, it is working but is it accurrate based on the atomic clock. It should now be 7:34.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.K. You site is no scynronized with the world and the timeis 7:35 pm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep it keeps time well huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does, but it failed to post your picture on your comments, let me "tinker" with it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no....don't be tinkering! I see my picture just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, it worked - just a little tinkering and it pop right up - had to double check your sister's site - you two look so much a like.

    ReplyDelete