Friday, August 17, 2007

Who's with me?

Thing are slow around here, BLOG people!!! I have a few project in the works but nothing to blog about. I am looking for a song for Buddy's birthday video. Any idea's?

I haven' been playing much with my camera, since I got permission to buy my new lens's (is that plural, cause I can't just buy one I need them ALL). Now the camera seems boring with out them...but I can't afford them yet, so, I have to wait. Come on dividends!

School starts soon, I am job hunting again, you will find I do this every fall and nothing ever happens. Maybe this year I will apply myself! Byrd is only going into 4th grade, doesn't take everyone 4 years to find a job?

I am committed to volunteer for the MS bike ride. I am still looking for buddies...I sent out an email to my friends and relatives with the details!! Who's with me? How come I can find all these things to volunteer for but if it involves making money I don't want to do it?

Anyway BLOG PEOPLE!

12 comments:

  1. I will volunteer and I am sure Heath will to, he loves to bike ride. I will be posting later on today...if you really get bored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year, I will only be helping, set up, signing riders in and that kind of stuff.
    Next year though, if I can get a group together and we can raise some money, then we shall ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in for next year! I should be in shape by then!! I posted a new blog you better read it before it goes out of style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out a job as a caregiver at your local senior center. They are always looking for good people and will work around any schedule. Don't need to be a CNA. Your driving skills and your new van are a marketable skill. And muuch needed with the growing senior population.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by. You must be busy with school stuff...no blogging.:( Well hopefully you can join the blogging world soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would surely help, but you kniw ther tight schedule that I am on - I really would, if Ihad a lap top and satellite phone to do my radio program.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey heidi, I am working on the videos from the other day. write me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh where oh where can Heidi be oh where oh where could she be

    ReplyDelete
  9. well it appears we are a head of you....are you out there some where?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finally got the whole google account thing up and going so that I can comment! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete