Friday, August 10, 2007

12 more days!!

Twelve more days and school starts, the girls are all registered. Spent the week doing that ...one girl... one school...one a day. Big changes this year Rose has to ride the bus for the first time, Byrd is the only one at her school now, and Tay is a big bad 8th grader. The only hassle we had this year with her registration is they stuck Tay in PE again and two class were out in relocatable, No Wheelchair access. Which mean she is inside for Health and is disappointed that it will be taught by the male teacher that tends to look at her breasts and comment how nice her PLAIN WHITE t-shirt is. Everyone was teasing that I map out two hours to do Tay's registration. There's reason behind my madness! Now its time for supplies, and what I save by not buying glue sticks and crayons will be spent on Rosey's activity fees...is it wrong for me to pressure her into wrestling? I do miss watching sports!! Tay got her Journalism class, but had to give up keyboarding for art (my girls hate art). Rosey got French, home economics, Art and Keyboarding. homework should be a fun battle with two in JR high.

Rosey has been working hard on some video's


She had a friend over and they taped this, then put it all together. There are two more video's she is working on. I need to get her into the Audio video Club.

Here is Lou's Birthday, it was from back in May, but I just finished for Sister dear so she would feel left out.

On another note, Have you ever heard of this web site? I got a message on my FLICKR account that they wanted a photo of mine. It wasn't a great photo so I let them have it....but now I am published!!!! My photo is in the slide show, on the right lower part of the article.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Good job Devyn!!! I see a future drama class star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which photo was yours? I watched the Minniappolis slideshow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My photo was the Leonberger, I took the photo when we were at Shriners, in Oregon, I am not sure why they would want it for an article about Minneapolis.

    ReplyDelete