Monday, February 19, 2007

The Avenging Unicorn

We had a slumber party on Saturday night, three extra girls, one of which was the Pope's daughter Lizard. She has a great imagination, and her father really gets her to think outside the box, together they make a great team. On this particular night she brought some toys with her, I had to wait until 4:30am to get my chance to play, but I did ....


A Fairy Tale

"Oh Look a pretty Unicorn" said the princess.




"What the...?? Where did he come from?" Said the Business man.



"Oh no he doesn't look to happy."



"Watch OUT!"



"What???...AHHHH...



...Help me" she cried



"... he fainted? ...pussy... I AM THE AVENGING UNICORN."

Okay, so I cold have been a little more creative*, but the point is not the story...the point being ...its so wrong...yet entertaining...unlike this favorite YouTube of my oldest.

*at 4 am lets see what you make up

3 comments:

  1. I am traumatized! How could a unicorn be so vicious, they are suppose to be loving, kind and gentle animals. I can understand a bull or even a mad goat being that mean but not a unicorn, perhaps the person that thought this up needs immediate mental treatment, at the least a warning label should be placed on the unicorn and should never be played with by anyone under the age of 16.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Heidi, nothing could compare to Charlie the unicorn going to candy mountain. LOLing... that was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It needs a Celebrity Death Match with the Avenging Narwhal.

    ReplyDelete