I have sat on the Bridging committee for 7 years only missing one last year. We have sent out the same information to leaders about supplies, awards, RSVP forms, and Bridging requirements, NEVER have I had so many stupid questions or lack of follow through.
Dumb bitch has coming out of my mouth way to much this last week, not a very Girl Scout thing to say, but come on people!
- Who does not know where to buy tissue paper? Umm ...what mother has never been in the gift bag isle at the grocery store? Or get creative and go to Michael's!
- Who does not know how to make tissue paper flowers? Come on folks we learned that in elementary school?
- Who does not know what "paper products for food service" is? Huh, let's see, maybee, anything you don't wipe your nose or butt with.
- Who does not know it is NOT okay to RSVP 30 or more guests 24 hours before the event? Huh, you can come, but you can't eat!
- Who does not know if you plan on Bridging you cannot let the produce/ director/ emcee/ program layout artist know the night before? The program has been printed, the emcee has the Script, and if you didn't have 12 girls that would be disappointed I would tell you where to take your RSVP!
I am so retiring!!