Thursday, April 17, 2008

Work is like sitting in a waiting room...

Phew...tax season is done, I am so exhausted, I mean really, actually working, MAYBE 1.5 of the 8 hours I had to worked this week. For instance, today, I made one journal entry (billing postage, for all the tax extensions filed), part of a crossword, made four 6 page print outs, did two Sudoku puzzles, read three chapters in my book, answered ONE phone call, listened in on a phone call about what kinds of nasty things people do financially to each other during divorce, and worked on a cross stitch I started last May.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, after a busy, hectic, stressful day at the office like you experienced today, I now know why you go home, do a bubble bath and drink a half bottle of wine, and a long nap. Perhaps, now that tax season is over, you will be able to slow down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your presence makes the office prettier and more tolerable. Just need to talk your boss into a substantial raise so I can take a week off and be house Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you can do Suduko puzzles? I have to erase so much the paper rips! I've never been able to complete one. Perfect time to be fired, that's for sure. Enjoy spring - hopefully it's here to stay now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why I play Suduko online... no erasers!

    ReplyDelete