Saturday, January 05, 2008

Will Smith, you know the Fresh prince, I never really like him, I liked his song that went with his show, but never him as an actor. He always seemed to play the same roll, in all of his rolls, no matter how different from the Fresh Prince the part was written, I never thought he could play anything different....until last night!

The girls and I went to see I am legend.... I was amazed!!! Will Smith was one of very FEW actors in the movie and he pulled the part off (and he is very sexy with the graying of his hair)!!! A GREAT movie!!! I enjoy scary suspenseful movies, zombie movies, vampires, ET movies, science fiction!!! I also enjoy a really good tear jerker, the ones the leave you feeling hollow from a good cry! This movie had it all... I have never felt so many emotions during a zombie movie! GO SEE IT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Most men get sexier with the graying of the hair, a sign of wisdom and sensitivity! Not one for this type of movies, although, aftr seeingthe commercials several times it does look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when "Parents just dont understand" came out when we were in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...man, now they know just how old I really am!

    ReplyDelete