Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's the little things...

  • Thank god, it is tax time, I actually have worked every hour that I have been to work, in fact there is one project I have been trying to get to all week but have been too busy, it's vacuuming but still it counts!
  • Thank god, for sore throats, cause they sure keep the noise down around here.
  • Thank god, for John Lennon, who, in under three minutes, can fix any boy troubles and restore the faith in man kind.
  • Thank god, for the easy questions kids ask..."Why Mr. McFeely is named Mr. McFeely? and he sure had a lot of little kid friends" and not some silly nonsense about periods or something.
  • Thank god, I am the grown up and can pick my fights, cause it would have ruined a perfectly good day if I had chose to pick this morning fight.
  • Thank god, for the freezing cold sunshine, at least it looks like spring.
  • Thank god, I didn't have to go to the principles office in regards to a child not talking talking nicely to the boys. Who would have known you couldn't say "your just jealous cause gay guys like me!" at school?

4 comments:

  1. boy you gave a lot of thanks...My motto..."No Bad Days"...and why can you not say something like that is school...what happened to freedom of speech and teaching our kids to use their words...maybe next time she should just punch the jerk right between the eyeballs...then the teasing will stop...lol...love ya sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot feel there is some underlying stories to be heard, care to share? I do agree with your thoughts about the sunny ice - it was a beautiful spring day, even if it was 0 degrees! Should have seen the mtns across Cook Inlet this morning, did not even try to take a piucture as it would not have done them justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad, I agree with you, lately I have felt that my camera could not do the scenery justice.

    Shana, freedom of speech does not include name calling...and she was the one teasing or being a smart ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little, mouthy whipper-snapper probably got that from her sisters!

    ReplyDelete