Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Job

Work is going great, the boss is easy to talk to and when it comes to keeping records her and are on the same page. I do have problems spitting the name of the company out when answering the phones, but phone traffic is minimal. It is brainless work that I can leave at the office; and unless I create it with myself, there will be no work drama. The commute to Eagle River is alright, it is nice not to have to deal with the traffic lights and it only takes me 10 minutes. It is less stressful then driving to the south side of town

I have been trying to back up my computer and my CD writer decides to quit, I see a new system in my future! Oh wait new computer tower or new lens for my camera...ugh the agony! Okay there really is nothing to put here...now I am just babbling... and not very creatively either.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the job is going well, sounds like an idela job for you with the flexible hours and all. I had a job once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you blog from work?

    Congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played on the internet yet, the boss told me I could play. But right now I am billing her her July time and filing months of checks and bills.
    She obliviously hasn't had help for a while, it may take me some time to catch up.

    ReplyDelete