Thursday, July 26, 2007

Byrd is off to summer camp, for a week, she was going to do a "Kaleidescope" of things but camp called this morning asking if she wanted to switch to "Paddlers Paradise". She took the deal, which means she will NOT be with her friends (though I threw a few names in there for the counselor to call if she still had room), but that won't be so bad, they will still be there. They will make a day trip to Ekultna Lake to do some Kayaking. I am jealous! I am also a little nervous, she getting over a cough. I hope it doesn't get worse and she gets sent home.

Tay and I fly down to Oregon, early morning on the 2nd, and fly home late that same night. She is doing well. After I took her chair away from her last week she fell/was pulled onto her knees. We/I thought she did some major damage. But after a few days off of her feet, she is back up again, and the chair is parked outside.

I have finished the new Harry Potter book, I tried to make it last, but there were to many late night reading sessions. So its over...no more Harry! I am kind of disappointed, but if she comes out with another series I am not sure I will latch on. It was a good but its time to end it been going on WAY to long.

Between the book, Tay, the puzzle Rose started, chores, the boat video, and trying to keep up on taking photo's....I still have not...finished up the Girl Scout Paperwork (that was due in May), grooming the dog, cleaning the garage....I'll stop there...can't freak myself out.

11 comments:

  1. Perhaps you should see if you can get a "buddy flight" with the Bear Clan, they are going down about the same time. You surely do live a hectic life, it is so peaceful and quiet at the HITW. Just me, Sundance, Butch, Goldie, Ruger, Dutch asa steady occupants - finally stopped raining - going back on the roofing project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean on "freaking" yourself out. I feel like I'm in that boat these last few weeks too. Just when I get time to get one of those important tasks done, something else pops up that can't be ignored. And of course I have to save time for boat races and dog jogs.

    If only we could freeze time for chores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, would like to go live at HITW - where life is calm and the clock seems slower. I have always liked the saying : "Stop the world, and I'll get off." But, you know, I would want the world to stop again - eventually - to get back on. I kinda like it here (generally speaking) for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John your a weird sort...thats why i like you...get off life....hmmm...that is a good concept...wonder if they are working on that in a lab somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the garage will still be there next spring...the girl scouts will fire you eventually...and then you can get off life for awhile...but your husband wants back on...so be ready...leave the toilet clean...

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes i have been busy but it is a lazy busy...I haven't been doing anything I don't want to...which means the icky jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruger is still there. He shoulda come South with me to drive trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do they have a rehab for people needing to just get off life?
    Life detox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe the life rehab is a truck, Bill.
    And, Ruger would love to ride a truck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruger would make one hell of a truck dog - with his one eye looking out the window at that guy running the scales, he would probably wave you through without checking your log.

    ReplyDelete
  11. maybe you should put blogging closer to the top of the priority list

    ReplyDelete