Sunday, March 29, 2009

Buddy if you need some plants....


This is my growing operation, I ran out of room and had to expand to two lights. Mounting one under the table worked wonderfully! What a space saver!



My beans don't look like they need a longer growing season, I probably should have waited to plant them. They are thriving on the regular daylight though, if I can just keep them alive.


My mutant Cucumber, I had to move it out from under the lights because it was blocking the light from the rest of the plants. It's five time the size of its siblings. By moving it I think I shocked it into blooming. Maybe we will have fresh cucumbers by Memorial Day!

5 comments:

  1. Nice operation that you have going. Looks to me like you will be ready to transplant before it is time. did you plant everything from seed? One day, I am going to take the time to do something like that. I am going to try to plant flowers a couple of weeks earlier this year and cover them with the white cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is from seed, by the time they go in the green house I will be living in a jungle.... but Jen told me they should be started in the beginning of March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just scanned the Farmers Alamac in attempt to get a reading for this forth coming season ~ you do not want to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I usually order everything at the beginning of march and start planting mid-March to the end of march depending on germination. But my greenhouse has a heater in it...so I get about 2-3 weeks earlier to plant outside. look great though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just in case no one looks at Da Plumma site, I will be into Anchorage this afternoon, flight 95 at 2:04 pm. If my truck is available, I am looking so farward to seeing it, espeically at the airport. Park close! I il not tel anyone the roundabout trip that you tok me on to get to the airport!:)

    ReplyDelete