Saturday, November 15, 2008

Me Me

The Simple Woman Me Me...from Klondike Kate.


Outside My Window...
Dusky morning, telling me its overcast with snow on the ground, its quiet, all I can see is the under boughs of the spruce tree in the front yard, so big.

I am thinking...
it takes time.

I am thankful for...
distractions.

From the kitchen...
the sounds of a child making breakfast.

I am wearing...
sweats, a long sleeve T, wool socks, and a Sweatshirt.

I am creating...
I am going to create, a mess in the bathroom. Sanding down the tongue and grove, so I can re-stain it.

I am going...
to hang home and do chores.

I am reading...
"The Shinning", again, it was assigned reading for my 9th grader?

I am hoping...
Shane's girl's are all right.

I am hearing...
John coming in from the garage.

Around the house...
is quiet.

One of my favorite things...
bed.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Bathroom and closet remodel, make lungs, laundry, pack, Principal's cabinet, travel, funeral, family, travel, Girl Scouts, rest, finish lungs, dentist appointment for Rose.


A picture to share...



8 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's got to be "Me Me". Then we have to share ourselves with those who love us - stay well. I'm sad. I'm even a little mad.(take that whatever way you want). I can be "Me Me' cuz there is no one here who really demands me. Well, maybe Ruger. :)
    I love you. I want to share myself with those I love so very much. Life is too short. Be safe - see you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never fond of "me me" lists, but it shares a lot about a person's character.

    outside -
    quiet, dark street

    thinking -
    mobsters

    thankful -
    close friends and family

    the kitchen -
    my espresso calling

    wearing -
    robe 'cause i've been playing mobsters instead of being productive.

    creating -
    new blog post

    going to -
    finish a project after making a mocha

    reading -
    blogs

    hoping -
    my sis has a safe trip today

    hearing -
    my fish stirring rocks and eating

    one of my favorite things -
    just being alive and well

    plans -
    be with family, drive safe, finish another project, love life and those I know

    pic to share -
    http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/jrmclay/scenes/002.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Me Me"
    Snowing Lightly
    Up Late
    First Pot of Coffee Gone
    Still snowing
    Great Day to burn
    Nice breeze
    Football is on
    Can't miss a game
    Should take a nap
    But the Alder Smoke smells so good
    Perhaps a little toast
    or, a six day old donut
    Play with the dogs
    Get the plow truck
    Head to the HITW to Burn
    Watch the football highlights tonight
    Then a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoever the tinker was that re-designed the HITW, a very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you burning the burn pile?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are neatly burning the "burn" pile, pulling them out piece by piece and stacking them in the driveway to burn, that way when I plow this winter it will spread the ashes over a large area, environmently friendly and good for the soils. That was until today, got into the heavy stump /branch portion of the stack and it is a maze. I will get another twenty gallons of diesel and going to burn them where they lie. Hopefully Mexican Drive / Upper Kroc Pond will keep the wildfire from spreading south and Lower Kroc Lake and Private Drive will contain it from spreading into the Anchor River Recreational Area. Those big wildfires that you see on the news that are occurring in California, for some reason I can picture our bluff line in similar fashion but at least Estrogen Ridge will be cleared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fish Taxi
    I am not sure yet and its due Friday? we were thinking pink balloons and PVC pipe. Any one got a better idea?

    ReplyDelete