Friday, January 16, 2009

I would write here, but there is not much to write. I have been playing too many video games, there's a half finished puzzle on my dinning room table, an on going painting project, and miscellaneous deep cleaning projects on my list. I am just putt-zing around and enjoying the icy rainy windy NO school days. I love January, I can just snuggle down in my warm little house, listen to the wind, and watch the neighbors try to get out of the neighborhood.... I am such a putz!

8 comments:

  1. It is ok to take time to rest and relax without calling yourself names! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARe you going nuts like me.. :) I would love to come visit but dont think I could make it down teh street to you house!!! I am picking up the stuff at school off the tree..probably Monday now! What a week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new posting, what fun! Takes so little to entertain me anymore. I checked your site this morning at 4:30 and there was no new posting ~ were you sleeping? Bet the girls are loving this weather and their mini vacation ~ don't shock them into reality that they are going to have to make it up come spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now when is scool gonna get out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last report I heard on the news is that they have to make up one week for each day missed so it looks like school in LA will not get out until mid June.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have Monday off also, something about a holiday?

    If they have to re-do a week for every day, I say, I will enroll them in AP/Ninilchik on May 18th! they they will be out in time to play all summer!

    I went out of the house yesterday, and the roads are not that bad. The poop soup in the back yard and the water seeping into the house through the foundation.... that's bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the whole deal with LA? What is LA?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Los Anchorage.... it's the big town!

    ReplyDelete