Saturday, January 17, 2009

I just now, at 11pm, let the dogs out and noticed lights dancing in the neighbors yard. I stepped out to get a closer look, what I saw was two males, equipped with head lamps and a long handled tree trimmers. The neighbor was on the deck and I asked, why so late at night?? He said the electric company is just now getting to trimming the trees hanging over the power line. I didn't notice any storm related damage over there this morning, is the call out call storm related? I didn't ask, I was to busy wondering how much those linemen are being paid and what they are going to do with the overtime pay.

4 comments:

  1. Unless it is an emergency, I have never known "right away" clearing taking place at night, unless funding for this project is coming out of an emergency account and the only way that it could be done. Are you sure that they were not burglars posing as utility workers? I would have called the cops! Was going to make a posting today, but glitches in blogspot continue when you try to download pictures according to their trouble desk. Oh well, I will just visit other sites and leave little prattlings all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it did work this time, if you can't see it ~ go to who fluffed site as the same comments are at his site. Now I wonder if this will work?

    ReplyDelete